Our Financial Calculators
If you want more control over your financial life, the right tools can make a big difference. Whether you’re budgeting, considering taking out a loan or trying to pay off your credit cards faster, online financial calculators can be a powerful way to get back on track financially and make better financial decisions.
No matter what you’re trying to do with your money, you need to be able to crunch the numbers accurately. Free financial calculators from Money Help Center let you do just that. You can compare how much you’d pay per month with different types of mortgages, or figure out how long it will take you to get out of debt. You can budget by predicting how much you’ll spend on your purchases, or decide to take on financing by looking at how much that car loan will really cost.
The Big Money Benefits of Using Online Calculators for Your Finance
Money Help Center calculators are simple to use and come with big advantages. Using our calculators, you can:
- Figure out how much you’re spending so you can create a smarter budget
- Set aside the right amount for emergencies
- Decide whether to pay off debt or invest
- Tally up your current and projected net worth
- Balance your checkbook
- Figure out how to pay back student loans
- See how long will it take to pay off a credit card or loan
- Decide whether to consolidate a debt
- Figure out how much home you can afford
- Decide whether to rent or buy
- Compare loans
- Estimate your taxes
- Decide how much you can spend on a car
- Evaluate how you should allocate your assets
- Calculate how much you need to save
- Estimate your insurance needs
- Plan your retirement
- And much more
We have calculators for every area of your life, from saving to purchase a home to determining how much money you need for retirement. Take control of your money today and get unbiased calculations that help you make practical, informed decisions about where your money goes. Start using any of our calculators today!